Monday, March 8, 2010

Global Warming

I guess before I started talking about going green, I should have explained what Global Warming was. We have defiantly heard a lot about it lately, but do you truly know what it is? This article gives a brief article explaining what it is.

Title: What Causes Global Warming
Author: Larry West

Scientists have determined that a number of human activities are contributing to global warming by adding excessive amounts of greenhouse gases to the atmosphere. Greenhouse gases such as carbon dioxide accummulate in the atmosphere and trap heat that normally would exit into outer space.

To continue reading the article click here:
http://environment.about.com/od/faqglobalwarming/f/globalwarming.htm

I was actually learning about this in my astronomy class today!

No comments:

Post a Comment