Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Wet and Wild

I mentioned on one of mine first posts that while one senior trip we went to the Wet and Wild water park in Orlando. This has been my favorite theme park I have ever visited, so I thought I would share with you all a little bit about it.


Click here for the the official website.






This was one of the first rides that we rode. It doesn't look all that scary but when you go over those humps you almost fly off of the tube!









This slide was very scary! You can't really tell from this picture but you stand in a thing and they drop the floor out from under you. It is about a 250 ft drop.










This slide spins you round and round and then at the very end drops you out through the bottom dumping you down into a pool of water.





I defiantly recommend Wet and Wild if you are ever near Orlando Florida!

No comments:

Post a Comment