Friday, February 12, 2010

Layovers

Any time I have ever been to an airport I have had to wait for a really long time. I don't fly all that often, so I am pretty content at watching the airplanes take of to fill my time. I usually bring a book or a magazine to read too. Some layovers can last forever though. And you can only sit around for so long! Many airports are adding things other than stores to occupy passengers time.



Some airports are adding spas so people can relax during their wait. I read where there are places for people to take showers and even pods for people to sleep in.



Vancouver's airport had medical services. You can get your prescriptions filled there. Of all things to have in an airport I think this is the strangest.



This video shows some of the really nice airport lounges for first class customers. It makes me think a vacation to the airport would be good enough..haha


1 comment:

  1. You have great ideas when it comes to posts. All of your posts have been interesting so far and make me want to keep reading. As spring break gets closer, I think you should do a post about top spring break places to visit!

    ReplyDelete